Buy vouchers for your loved ones based on a cost for hours/work involved basis to be redeemed by your loved one when they wish over the following 12 months. Perhaps a new design for your wedding anniversary, Christmas, a special birthday gift or even a spring revamp!
From a 3 hour consultancy, to discuss the possibility of a full design (£150) including brief/report and quote. A Garden Advice/Ideas session (£99), to a day consultancy/advice/ideas session (£250) both include a written feedback document summarising results and suggestions.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers have to be paid for in advance.
- Vouchers sent out to buyer or recipient via 1st class post.
- Must be redeemed within 24 months of purchase.
- For gift amounts for whole design services please enquire first, as guide prices only can be given, which are not quotes for the whole design job. A visit and survey will generally be needed to assess the full cost of design.
- Gift amounts can be used towards a whole design service being deducted from the total invoice.
Telephone: 07866 749 688
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our clients are saying...
All work carried out by Paul has been exactly as requested and to a very high standard. Will always recommend.
Paul and his team transformed my garden. What was at first a mess of garden waste became a light and tidy space. We’re in dialogue for the next phase and he has some great ideas I’d like to progress in the Spring.
Paul did an excellent job extending a patio area. He used reclaimed sleepers to shore up the grass bank and found similar paving slabs to complete the seating area. Very well done and he worked very hard. Would recommend his services.
I can highly recommend Paul. He has transformed our garden from a jungle to a landscaped slope which we delight in looking at from our kitchen window. Overall an excellent job which we hope he will have the time to maintain long term.
I needed my garden tidying up and an overgrown and unruly plant invading from my neighbour’s garden sorting out. Paul knew what to do and got the job done very efficiently leaving my garden with well nourished soil and replanted. I’m very happy with his work and would recommend him to anyone.